The Geothermal Energy Association (GEA) will be holding it’s fifth annual National Geothermal Summit on June 3-4 at the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino in Reno, NV. The National Geothermal Summit is the leading forum for western state policy discussions, bringing together the geothermal industry for a dialogue with state and federal policy makers. The 2015 Summit theme is “Geothermal Policies as Stimulus For Economic Growth and Environmental Quality”.
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Commissioner Hochschild, California Energy Commission
- Karen Edson, Vice President, Policy and Client Services, California ISO
- Paul Thomsen, Director, Nevada State Energy Office
- V. John White, Executive Director, CEERT
- Carl Stills, Energy Manager, Imperial Irrigation District
- Barry Dong, Manager Geothermal/Biomass, Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Stacey Kusters, Vice President of Renewable Energy & Origination, NV Energy
- Elaine Sison-Lebrilla, Senior Project Manager, Sacramento Municipal Utility District
- Michael Moore, Cornell Expert on Direct Use
- William Glassley, California Geothermal Energy Collaborative
- Video Keynote Address by Senator Dean Heller, Senator of Nevada
- Video Keynote Address by Senator Harry Reid, Senator of Nevada
- And more
GEA Honors 2015 will be presented at an Awards Ceremony as part of the National Geothermal Summit 2015, on June 3rd.