GEA Member Information
Become a Member
GEA Member Database
- Here you’ll find out where and to what extent geothermal is used throughout the country and the world.
- Find out about geothermal’s huge untapped resources that could help meet your energy needs and those of millions worldwide.
- Here you’ll find information about the most important policy tools that will help move the geothermal industry forward.
- Here you’ll find out how geothermal can help lower energy prices and bring about a more stable, secure America.
- If you’ve ever wondered about the environmental impacts and benefits to geothermal energy, you’ll find everything you need to know here.
- Here you’ll find the facts about how a geothermal power plant can contribute to a local economy.
Power Plant Costs
- Our analysts tell you exactly how much a power plant will cost and what factors go into determining that cost.
- We took a detailed look at employment related to geothermal energy.
Geothermal Basics - More Information
Notes and References
Geothermal Energy Association, 209 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, Washington, DC 20003. Telephone: (202) 454-5261. Fax: (202) 454-5265