GEA Member Information
Become a Member
GEA Member Database
- Conventional geothermal technology has been powering the grid for decades.
- See domestic and international statistics.
- Find out about geothermal’s huge untapped resources.
- Policies are key to moving the geothermal industry forward.
- Aspects of environmental consideration include air quality, land use, and water use.
- A geothermal power plant contributes to local economies and is a growing international market.
Power Plant Costs
- Understand the factors that go into determining the cost of developing and operating a geothermal power plant.
Jobs in Geothermal Energy
- We took a detailed look at employment related to geothermal energy.
Geothermal Basics - More Information
Notes and References
Geothermal Energy Association, 209 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, Washington, DC 20003. Telephone: (202) 454-5261. Fax: (202) 454-5265